My baby boy decided that He wanted to wake up early since he went to bed early last night. So instead of sleeping in until at least 8 am, we woke up at 6:45am. Oh the Joys of being a new mommy.
Baby boy and I played, and then he went down for an early morning nap. Then mommy ate her daily breakfast of Oatmeal and Orange Juice.
My Uncles wife, my aunt, who graduated high school with my hubby, texted to do some walking and exercising. ( No my uncle isn't robbing the crib. He's hubby's and my age. 20 years after my aunt and dad, my grandparents had three more boys. My Uncles. They were born shortly before me, and one after me, so they are our age, and I grew up with them. One of my uncles graduated the same year I did, and the other one the same year as Scott.) Anyways, Nicole, my aunt, is my workout companion, and we are motivating each other to lose weight.
So we went walking, for 3 1/2 miles. Oh man am I feeling it now, but it was worth it. I feel slimmer, and I feel better. Much better if I had done a crash diet, or something along those lines. I decided NOT to, since it is not breastfeeding safe.
My little man is 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days old. So he will be four months at the end of the month. I know if you go by a 7 day week type deal he will be four months, but is that accurate? I feel he isn't going to "truly" be 4 months until the 26th of the month. He's almost 16 weeks old. Will be on Sunday.
When my Step Father In Law got home, I got ticked off. He came in mad because, OMG, someone left the cat outside over night. I get it, animals are like our babies, trust me I'm the same way with my dog. But, he sometimes goes over board and takes it to the top. He sort of ticked me off with his comment; which I will not repeat.
Anyways, all is good now with that.
I was thinking today. My son is very loved and has lots of family that loves him and is constantly around him. However one side of the family ticks me off. My husbands Dad and Step mom. I mean really? They see their other 4 grand children at least once to six times a week!!!!! Since Jayden has been born they have seen him twice. The day he was born at the hospital, and the day before Thanksgiving. Do they even deserve the title of "grandparents"?
Seriously, My mother, who is dying from cancer has seen my son at least once a month, and calls every other day for updates. I mean they could at least make an attempt and or call, right?
I honestly think it's because Scott and I have a good life, and we have the only boy. They all have been pretty upset that we managed to have the only boy out of all the grandkids. Not to mention he's pretty spoiled by Scott's Mom and Step dad, and my family. I can't help it, he's the first grandchild for them.
I've been thinking about my Grandparents as well lately. The Farley's (Dad's mom and step dad) who I have some what difficult relationship with want to have updates on my life and Jayden's. I wish it could be better than that sometimes. Then Iris, my grandmother Farley does something out of line and pisses me off.
The Hamiltons (mom's mom and dad) LOVE our son to death. In Fact Grandpa Hamilton did Jayden's Dedication to the LORD. They love seeing him and having updates.
The McClellans, and I are no longer close, in fact we don't speak. Once again they have disappointed me, no supported me, and have become alcoholics completely destroying all of their relationships with the rest of the family.
Well, it's 10:43pm, Time for bed. I'm not sure what time baby boy will wake me up. I will continue my stories and journey tomorrow. Good night Peeps.
About Me
- April
- Hello, I'm April. I'm a busy wife, mom, student, photographer, business women, and Teacher at church. Photographer April Morganroth. AAS in Digital Photography/Marketing from Phoenix College December 2013. BAS Commercial Photography/Marketing From Arizona State University's Polytechnic College of Technology and Innovation Due to Graduate December 2015. Concentration in commercial photography, marketing, self promotion. Possible internship with Eric Fairchild, Fender in house photographer. Phoenix Adventures Photographers Club Premium Member, and NPPA (National Press Photographers Association) Member, NWBOC (National Women Business Owners Corporation) Member, and Phi Theta Kappa Rho Pi Chapter Phoenix Division inductee on March 15th, 2013. Photography and Scrapbooking has always been "my thing". I'm very artistic. MomOgraphy.Photography@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment