We all fall down sometimes, and we all need a little reminder.
I am Your's and Your's alone LORD. =)
Sometimes, the best thing is to just give it to God. No matter what it might be. Struggles come and go. Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I don't still struggle, and it certainly doesn't mean I'm perfect by any means. It does mean, that I'm forgiven, and God will pull me up, and love me the same none-the-less.
LORD~ My heavenly Father, take my sins, take my pains and aches mentally, physically and emotionally. Heal me of skeletons, forgive me for not having a Christ Like Nature, and emulating your love and forgiveness.
I all too often forget that I am freed through you of all things. I often forget that I am to act and love as you do. I often let the devils and demons of this world attack me. I can not promise that it wont happen again, and I can not tell you, I will be perfect, but you already knew that. What I can tell you, is that I will continue to work on these, and I will continue to find ways to love, accept, and appreciate life, the life you have given me, and the life you have designed for me.
I know you have designed greatness in my life, and for me. That you designed me and my life to help others who are hurting, hung up, and dragged out. I know my struggles represent theirs, and that your mission for me, is to seek those out, and bring them to you at the foot of Christ's Cross. Lord I thank you for this. I thank you for the opportunity to love and be loved by you, for the opportunity to worship you, and to bring others to you. I thank you for allowing me to be your vessel; even though I feel that at times I have failed you, or that I can not do it. Even in my doubt, even in my clouds, you have been there for me. Even through the dark and the storms, you always stand firm making sure I make it through alive.
There is no God like you Lord, and for that I am grateful, for that I find peace. I find generosity, and grace. For that I can never thank you enough. I can never thank you enough for the blessings and the beauty you have given me in this life.
I have all that I can ask for. I have the love of an incredible husband, to love and memories of a wonderful son, to which you and you alone provided to me. Thank you LORD, for everything.
AMEN.
About Me
- April
- Hello, I'm April. I'm a busy wife, mom, student, photographer, business women, and Teacher at church. Photographer April Morganroth. AAS in Digital Photography/Marketing from Phoenix College December 2013. BAS Commercial Photography/Marketing From Arizona State University's Polytechnic College of Technology and Innovation Due to Graduate December 2015. Concentration in commercial photography, marketing, self promotion. Possible internship with Eric Fairchild, Fender in house photographer. Phoenix Adventures Photographers Club Premium Member, and NPPA (National Press Photographers Association) Member, NWBOC (National Women Business Owners Corporation) Member, and Phi Theta Kappa Rho Pi Chapter Phoenix Division inductee on March 15th, 2013. Photography and Scrapbooking has always been "my thing". I'm very artistic. MomOgraphy.Photography@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment