About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm April. I'm a busy wife, mom, student, photographer, business women, and Teacher at church. Photographer April Morganroth. AAS in Digital Photography/Marketing from Phoenix College December 2013. BAS Commercial Photography/Marketing From Arizona State University's Polytechnic College of Technology and Innovation Due to Graduate December 2015. Concentration in commercial photography, marketing, self promotion. Possible internship with Eric Fairchild, Fender in house photographer. Phoenix Adventures Photographers Club Premium Member, and NPPA (National Press Photographers Association) Member, NWBOC (National Women Business Owners Corporation) Member, and Phi Theta Kappa Rho Pi Chapter Phoenix Division inductee on March 15th, 2013. Photography and Scrapbooking has always been "my thing". I'm very artistic. MomOgraphy.Photography@gmail.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's gonna be a LONG night!

I inadvertently chocked my child tonight, and now I feel like a HORRIBLE mama. Before anyone flies off the handle bars about that statement you HAVE to know what I'm talking about. 


Of course I didn't choke my child physically or intentionally. I was simply giving him his nightly medicine using the syringe. Now that he knows how to use his tongue and has been having solids, he likes to spit out his medicine. He thinks it's funny. So Scott and I have been experimenting different ways of administrating him his medicine. We've tried the paci, he just drops it, and it takes FOREVER for him to finish it. It also frustrates him, and he refuses to take the paci for a day afterwards, and with him teething the paci has been our best friend! 


We have tried the little tiny bottle thingy from safety first, and that also takes forever! He things he's eating, and it ticks him off. =( 


We've used several different types of syringes. We've tried going slow, fast, one ml at a time. Nothing works.


We just went two ml as far back as we could go without choking him, or poking him in the back of the throat. He decided to start to cry mid way, and started to choke on the medicine. =(


We of COURSE started to turn him over and pat his back, clear his air passage, the whole nine yards. He seems better now. But I find myself checking on him like every 5 mins. I'm paranoid that if he isn't making a sound that something is wrong. He's just sleeping. But, I'm so worried. =( I feel terrible. Absolutely AWFUL! I think I'm gonna be finding myself checking on him all night long. 


In any case, it was a great day. Had church, bubba bear made it through the entire service in nursery church. The sermon today was OFF the wall. It hit the heart. It woke me up. It was exactly what I needed to hear. =)


We came home and took a family nap (see pictures below.)


Watched the Super Bowl. The funniest commercials were the E-Trade baby ones, The Pepsi Max ones, and I LOVED the VW Passat one with the Darth Vader kid. lol. 


Even thought I'm a New England Patriots life time fan, I for ONE game, for one day only was a Packers fan. I had to go against my dads "Steal-ers". lol. I kept giving my dad grief, like "how much did your "steal-ers" pay the refs to win the game, because paying the refs off is the ONLY way they could win." lol. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I still think it's bs that My dads sub par Steelers made it to the Super Bowl, and My super AWESOME< well deserved Pats didn't make it! BULL! ugh.


Oh well, I'm looking foward to NASCAR season now! Whoo hoo!


Yes, I'm a red neck. I love my football, NASCAR, wrestling, and baseball. What can I say, I'm that All American Girl Next Door. lol. 


Bubba started his Oatmeal today, and LOVED it. He also started peas. MAN oh Man, those peas went right through him! His poop was out of control. lol. He's such a good little eater! =)


We officially started Cloth Diapers today full time. =) day one has been a huge Success! 


Bubby bear was so tired tonight, that he fell asleep in his bath! =)


Anyways, enjoy some of these pictures. Talk to ya'll later. =)


Crying symptoms covered, future quarterback sacked. =)

Learning how to crawl! Yay go baby boy!

Fell asleep in the tub!

Started his cloth G-Diapers today Officially! 

Sunday family nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment