About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm April. I'm a busy wife, mom, student, photographer, business women, and Teacher at church. Photographer April Morganroth. AAS in Digital Photography/Marketing from Phoenix College December 2013. BAS Commercial Photography/Marketing From Arizona State University's Polytechnic College of Technology and Innovation Due to Graduate December 2015. Concentration in commercial photography, marketing, self promotion. Possible internship with Eric Fairchild, Fender in house photographer. Phoenix Adventures Photographers Club Premium Member, and NPPA (National Press Photographers Association) Member, NWBOC (National Women Business Owners Corporation) Member, and Phi Theta Kappa Rho Pi Chapter Phoenix Division inductee on March 15th, 2013. Photography and Scrapbooking has always been "my thing". I'm very artistic. MomOgraphy.Photography@gmail.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

Our Adventurous day!

Well, our day started out WONDERFUL! Got bad, then picked back up, and ended WONDERFUL!


Jayden Slept through the night finally again last night. The month now that he has refused to sleep has been KILLING ME! The CIO method for naps and night time has been working wonders. We are sticking to his eating/feeding/play/nap schedule, and it's WORKING!!!!!!!!! So yay! NOT only did he sleep until 630 am, before he was hungry, after he finished eating, we slept until 9am! Awwww, so nice. I actually woke up before him. Started to eat my breakfast. Finished and cleaned up my breakfast. Then I went up stairs to check on him in his crib. 


I got half way up the stairs, when I heard his sweet little babble talk to himself. It's like he's saying good morning to his elephant security blanket, his seahorse soothing crib thingy, and all of his stuffed animals. lol. 


I walk in, and he looks right at me, and goes, "AHHHHH" in his sweet little baby babble.  We all know he was saying "Hi-ya Mommy!" Told ya, I'm getting good at this baby talk decoding thing. 


So anyways, I feed him, then cleaned him up and we both got ready.


We started our day by driving to mommy's work to pick up her check. This is where it got bad today. Ugh. Don't even want to talk about it right now, I'm still fuming over it, and talking about it will only piss me off.


So, then we went to the bank, cashed my check, and then had a fun day shopping! 


We hit up Walmart first.  Got some bowls a set of 4 stackables, with lids for 3 bucks, got 10 bibs for 5 bucks, and got some things I needed for myself, and for Scott's Valentines Gift.


We then went to Target. We couldn't find what we were looking for, except the Hylands Teething Gel that we wanted to try. We shall see how well that does.


After that we went to Babies r Us. We got a baby food thermal holder for his food bag, we got spoons, and a few more bowls with lids for easy travel. I got him a "I'm a McCutie" onesie for St Patrick's day, and a Baby's first St Patrick's day bib. (Pics to come later.) I also got a 70 piece house safety kit, with door knob twister things, electric plug blockers, cabinet hooks, a TV pole to mount to the wall, and several other safety items in it. We figure since he is about to start being on the move, might as well baby proof the house now. I had to replace Jayden's Womb Bare. (One night he decided to be very sick. I swear he threw up everything he had eaten all day long right on his womb bear. ewwwwww. So gross. I've washed if several times, but it just wreaks.)


At babies r us, I checked our the transition car seats. The employees were great. They brought out several styles to my truck and let us test some out. I found two that fit PERFECTLY, the way we want it to, both in our price range, and one is a Graeco, which is what we prefer, and the other was a Safety First. We are looking up reviews on both to see which one has better reviews. On Sunday, we are returning to to trade in one of our car seats we have now for the one we want, since they are having the 25% off old for new. And we also picking up three of the baby gates that I ordered today. They said they will transfer them from the Chandler store tomorrow, and should be ready to be picked up Sunday afternoon.


After that we ran to Kohls so mommy could finish her Valentines gift for daddy, and then look for some things for mommy.


We then went home and waited for daddy to get home.


I feed Jayden his banana's (Which by the way, seem to be his favorite.) Just as I finished cleaning up, doing the dishes, making some tea, unpacking everything we bought today, washing it, and putting them organized away, daddy was home.


We let daddy clean up and shower, then we went to dinner at Applebee's. Yum yum!


I don't know what was going on, but Man was it busy tonight. We have eaten at this Applebee's before on a Friday night at this time, and never had we wait longer than 15 mins to be seated. WE had to wait 50 mins before we got a table. Ugh. I was so hungry.


But it was okay. Food was great, our service was great, and we got to experience something new tonight. Jayden sat in momma's lap as she fed him his rice cereal mixed with his last nanners. We are started Green Beans tomorrow. =)~


We gave baby boy his bath, nursed him, and laid him down. Now normally my son throws a fit when we lay him down for bed. However, tonight was different. Apparently he was tired. Because he screamed at us until we laid him down to sleep. Then once we did, he stopped crying, rolled over, and it was lights out. He's peacefully sleeping. YAY!


In any case, I'm in for some much needed snuggle time with my hubby. Talk to ya'll later!


Oh, but before I forget, we are going to the Zoo tomorrow with some family!!! Jayden's first trip to the zoo, and I'm excited! You know, it will have been about 20ish years since I have been to the Wildlife World Zoo out in Litchfield. Seriously. I was in like 1st grade I think the last time we went there. Been going to the Phoenix zoo. The Wildlife world zoo's was one of those small little zoos that you've seen it once, well, that's all you really needed to see. BUT, they have recently redone it completely and added and Aquairiam(sp), with polar exhibits. I'm REALLY excited to see that.  I PROMISE to have pictures of that. I've already got BOTH cameras packed in the diaper bag so I don't forget either one. lol.


Alright, I'm really going to bed now. Goodnight. Well, to snuggle then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment